We had so much fun New Years Eve!! It wasn't the usual crowd (including me), we missed those who couldn't make it, but had a BLAST with those that did! I had my party dress on and it was really fun to play with. I couldn't keep my eyes off Uncle Chris! Here I am with Daddy, Uncle Dennis and Dennis' Dad. Gran Fran loves showing me off! 'Mom, please stop taking pictures of me... I'm hungry.' It made the night extra special since Tara, Bryce and Elle were able to join us!! We love it when they are here!! It was so much fun playing with Elle! Uncle Pat making drinks for the adults. He also made a fabulous dinner for us all! Mr. Collato and Granddaddy with their cowboy hats! The group! Tutu with London and Elle I love my Papa! After I went to bed, mom and dad stayed up with everyone else until the new year! The Guys Bella got to stay up too.
The next morning... having fun with Uncle Wes!
This was the sunset on Jan. 1st, 2010... what a beautiful start to a new year.
Update on London: she now has two teeth (bottom two), crawling all over and is a happy baby. We are so lucky to have such a great little girl!
Stylish girls think alike! Dylanne has the same polka dot dress! Love the pics, she is such a doll! Can't wait for the girls to meet!
ReplyDelete