Where did January Go?

Well, January has been the fastest month yet. We have been super busy and dealing with a lot of tooth ache... London is getting her top four teeth all at once and boy is she feeling them! All I can say is, "what a trooper!" Even though she is in pain and her chin is constantly irritated from all the drool, most of the time she is smiling from ear to ear. We are so lucky to have such a happy baby! Here are some pics from the last month...
Playing, playing and playing some more!I love my Auntie Stefanie!Playing with new lion from Christmas"Hey, what are you doing?"
I love to read!I also love to pull myself up on everything.
"I'm so bored... when is London going to ride a bike and run outside so I can run around with her?"
"Soon Bella, real soon."
It's so much fun playing with this puzzle.Great Aunt Geraldine and Great Uncle Carlton came to visit from Arkansas. The last time I saw them I was only a day old.

Elizabeth loves her Uncle Bill, but does NOT like to smile for the camera.
It was so fun playing with Elizabeth. She let me borrow some of her toys, but didn't like it when I put them in my mouth to chew on it (she doesn't remember what it was like getting teeth).Elizabeth and Great Uncle CarltonElizabeth read me a book, it was so neat and she even let me sit in her chair for a little while.
It's so fun helping mom with the laundry.
"Where did I put my pants?"
Chillin in the desert!
Great Grandma Janice and Great Grandpa Stubb came to visit... it was so fun seeing them!I wouldn't sit still for either of them.
I'm now finally fitting into all my cute shoes... these are the ones Auntie Tara got me, aren't they adorable?!?
Well, that was our January in a nut shell. It tired London out, that's for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment