Look what I can do now!

About three days ago I started holding my bottle all by myself. My mom is extremely excited about it, not sure why.

I also started standing on my own. I still hold on sometimes, but I like to let go a lot! The other day, while I was helping my mom fill my bathtub she turned around and I surprised her by just standing there chewing on this bath toy. I have been talking a lot more lately and making a lot of funny noises... like my duck sounds! My mom and dad think I'm hysterical!! I think I'm pretty funny too. I like to laugh out loud at myself and it usually makes whoever is around me laugh really hard! HAHAHA!! Oh, and I now have five teeth (2 on the bottom and 3 on top) with one on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment