Happy 4th of July!

We went to Lake Almanor for the 4th and we had a BLAST!
4th of July 5K Run... Dad put me in the backpack, it was lots of fun!
After the run I was really tired so I took a nap before the parade.
Mom started worrying that I would miss the parade because I didn't even wake up when all the craziness started.
But then I did and started watching all the action with Gran Fran.
This is great!
Daddy took me for a bike ride every day... too much fun!!

I love my Uncle Wes! (Oh I said Wes this weekend, everyone was really excited!)
It was so much fun playing with Auntie Katie. She played in the water with me and then blew bubbles... my two favorite things!


Granddaddy brought out a chair just for me. I had so much fun climbing in and out of it!I didn't really like wearing my life jacket, but I loved riding in the boat!

The dogs wanting to go back out to the water.

I met Smokey the Bear for the first time and I wasn't so sure of him.
I figured out that I could go in and out without anyone's help. Mom and Dad... watch out!
And back again!
Hanging out on the swing


Watching Uncle Wes wakeboard



I fell asleep almost every time we went for a ride in the boat. This time I fell asleep standing up.


I had my first shake with Granddaddy. I wasn't sure at first, but then once I tasted it... I loved it and asked for a bite from everyone!
My family

We flew home and left Bella with Grand Fran and Uncle Wes. I was pretty good on the plane... I got my own seat which was a lot of fun, but I got a little scared during take off for some reason so I sat in mommy's lap during that time. Mom worked really hard trying to keep me entertained, that's for sure! (this is my warning face... mom, I am going to need something else in a few seconds)We had so much fun at the lake and can't wait to go back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment