
Mom and I went to Alaska to surprise Auntie Tara, Elle and Baby Blake (Don't worry, Uncle Bryce already knew). We had so much fun and can't wait to see everyone again in November!!

I mean seriously, how beautiful is it!!! This is just on one of our walks right outside Tara and Bryce's beautiful new home.

Mom let me watch some shows with Elle... it was such a treat!

But, she still made me eat my veggies!

We went to the coolest park that Elle gets to go to all the time... she is so lucky!!

This is me running to the park.

One night Uncle Bryce took us on an adventure! We were trying to find a moose and maybe some beavers... no luck, but we had fun anyway. This was just along the side of the road... it's just way too beautiful here!

Elle was showing me how to ride the little horse.

Baby Blake... he is soooo sweet!!

I loved giving him kisses!

We went to a reindeer farm one day (this is where Santa keeps his reindeer)... this was the view, can you believe it!?!

One of Santa's reindeer came up to drink some water. It was so neat!

Our first Moose sighting!! Even though he wasn't loose in the wild it counts.

Mom and us girls!

The lady in charge brought a baby reindeer for us to pet and feed. It was so cool!

Elle was really good at feeding him.

I wasn't as brave... I just wanted to watch him.

He was posing for us.


Elle and I were really good at being on Baby watch in the car. Elle is such a great big sister!

Auntie Tara and The Girls

On one of our drives... it's so beautiful in Alaska!!
You are just sooo sweet. How lucky were we to get you guys! Thanks again for EVRERYTHING we are soo lucky and love you soo much.xoxoxo love all the pictures and the day after you left a momma moose and two babies went through our yard.. so sad:( soo next year right:) love you friend!!!
ReplyDelete