So, Daddy took the morning off of work for Mommy's birthday and went to Sea World with us. It was soooo much FUN!! I have the BEST dad EVER!!
I loved looking at all the fish in the aquarium... I followed them back and forth! This was the play area just for kids my size. Can you tell I had a BLAST! See the penguins behind us? It was so fun to watch them waddle!
Mom and I went on the Elmo ride... it was my first time!
I got to meet The Cookie Monster and Zoe. I was really brave... mom and dad were shocked!
Im so glad you have such an amazing hubby!! So happy you guys had such a fun day, we can't wait to go there with you guys in November! Love you guys!!!!!
Im so glad you have such an amazing hubby!! So happy you guys had such a fun day, we can't wait to go there with you guys in November! Love you guys!!!!!
ReplyDelete