Happy Halloween!!


Trick-or-Treat!
We started off the day with some Trick-or-Treating at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
It was so much fun to see them... I love them both soooo much!
Then our next house was...
Tutu and Papa's!

They were so surprised and excited to see me!!
I am always saying, "Tutu, Papa, call, talk, pease!" (Which means, 'Can we call Tutu and Papa, Please?" When we get to see them I just keep pointing, saying there names and laughing... I love spending time with them.
We got home a little late for my nap so I ended up sleeping pretty late. When I woke up Trick-or-Treaters were already coming to our house so we ended up just handing out candy because I was having a BLAST doing it!
Bella and I waiting for more Trick-or-Treaters
Nanan and Granddaddy came over to watch me hand out the candy. It was so much fun!!
Can you tell I'm thrilled??

Uncle Pat came over and Bella wouldn't leave him alone.Waiting to hand out more candy...
I love my Nanan!

Me and Daddy
"Cheese!"We celebrated Daddy's birthday since the company party was on his actual birthday.
Look at these mom!
This is so much FUN!!
This is what our front door looked like most of the night!
Well, we had a great Halloween and looking forward to next year and actually going out trick-or-treating.

1 comment:

  1. oh I love the costume!!! and that picture of her and bellas backs needs to be framed sooooo cute!!!! love you guys!! only a few more days!

    ReplyDelete