Sea World = FUN, FUN, FUN!!

Mom and I went to Sea World with my friend Dillon and her mom, Linn. We had sooo much fun!! Here we are with Shivers, the Polar Bear (I thought he was a snowman though).
Playing peek-a-boo... so fun!
The Elmo Ride!

Elmo and Ernie were there... so exciting!! Dillon had never met them before so she was a little nervous.
I loved giving hugs to Elmo.

Watching the BIG fish!
Dillon and I had so much fun together, she is such a good friend! Can't wait to go back to Sea World again... hopefully real soon!

Update: OMG... I have a toddler now!! AHHHH... when did that happen!?! London is talking more than ever now (which is so fun)! Even if she isn't talking to me she is telling herself what she is doing. She has really started to pretend play... by feeding her baby dolls, putting them down for naps, changing their diapers, and of course she pretends to feed Bella too (so funny). Also loves to pretend to shop, which is hilarious! She can count to 4, sometimes 5 and has learned several more letters in the alphabet. She has started to test me a little more now, seeing what she can get away with (which is not much).
We have a blast together and I just love being a mom!













No comments:

Post a Comment