
The week after Christmas Mom, Dad, Granddad (Gack), Nanan, Uncle Wes and I went to the desert. We had a blast!


I love it when Daddy throws me up in the air!

"Again, again!!"

Reading Brittany (my new doll) a book.

Taking Brittany for a stroll.

We went to 'The Living Desert,' which is a mini wild animal park. During December they have tons of lights up and special animal shows... it was sooo much fun!!

Helping Uncle Wes push the stroller.

Granddad and Mommy

Watching the train go by.

Coloring with Uncle Wes

So, Mom and Nanan took me to this Children's Museum. It was great! They had a grocery store (which was my favorite), pizza parlor, dress up, learn how to be a vet and much more. Mom said we can go back cause we didn't get to see everything and I can't wait!

In the grocery store

In line, waiting to pay.

In the pizza parlor, making a pizza.


Nanan said it turned out yummy.

This is the vet corner... I pretended to feed and brush a dog.


Granddad let Bella on the carpet, which is normally not allowed.

Sitting with Granddad (I now call him Gack). I love him so much!

I mean seriously, you can't get prettier than this! We had such a fun trip and looking forward to going back soon!

P.S. This was the greatest gift for the car... London loves to draw and now can do it on the road!

"Cheese!!"
that snow is hilarious! Little miss London you need to get your momma to bring you up here so you can see real snow:) How fun though, hot and sunny and sledding.. that is my kink of snow day:) Love you guys and miss you! Can't wait to see you in less than a month!!!!
ReplyDelete