We LOVE Lake Almanor!


This year we went up to Lake Almanor with our good friends Auntie Laura, Uncle CK, Aunti Tina (I don't let anyone call her Christina, only Tina) and Uncle Kyle. We had a BLAST to say the least!! Since I was the only kid I got a lot of attention... hopefully next year we will have a couple more or at least on the way. :) We went on the boat a ton and I was the official flag girl. I took it very seriously and couldn't talk or smile while on duty. (I knew that when someone was in the water the flag had to be up and when he or she was riding I could put it down.) Daddy and I went on the kayak together, I swam a lot and I also got to go on the inter-tube with all the girls! Anyways, here are some pictures we took to show how much fun we had.
























No comments:

Post a Comment