Busy, Busy, Busy...

We have had a pretty busy week and couple weekends! I'm growing so fast and noticing more every day. Fathers day was such a fun day! I love my daddy so much... I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!
All three dads/grandpas!
Reading the menu with my granddaddy at brunch.

Silly face

I finally met Sharon... I liked her so much I passed out on her shoulder! Hopefully next time I see her I will be more alert.
We went to lunch with Freda, Mason and Riley for Riley's 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday Riley!! Can't believe you're already 2!!
My mom and dad and I went to Palm Desert this weekend with Granddaddy and Mims. It was a lot of fun, but very, very hot!!

Hanging out with Mims!


We went to lunch at Tommy Bahama... yummy!

I love my Granddaddy... whenever I hear his voice I turn to look at him and smile!! In this picture I'm concentrating on listening to what he is saying.



I got in the pool for the first time! My mom loved dressing me up in my bathingsuit, but I'm not so sure about the pool yet. It's not like the bath!
"Mom, what are we doing??"
"Seriously, what are you doing to me?"
"Okay, I'm over it... is it nap time yet?"

Relaxing in Daddy's arms!

Daddy got to ride Granddaddy's horse, Buck, when we got home from the desert. He did a really good job! I can't wait until I'm old enough to go riding!! I know Granddaddy is so excited to teach me.

Well, that's it... it's time to eat again!!

2 comments:

  1. oh I just LOVE all the pictures! They are so fun! and looks like you guys are so very busy! I love the ones of your mom especially I miss my best friend:):) Well can't wait to meet you London we love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting some cheeks on her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete