
Our best friends Tara, Bryce and Elle surprised us on the 4th of July... it was seriously the best surprise EVER!!! My mom started crying because she was soooo excited and then she and my Auntie Tara wouldn't stop talking. I think they were a little excited to see each other. I am so HAPPY that I finally got to meet my Auntie Tara and Uncle Bryce, but my favorite was meeting my best friend Elle! She is doing so much more than I can right now, but I know I will be there soon and we will be tearing up the town!! YEAH!!!!


Daddy and Me about ready to go in the pool!

Like my sunglasses? They make me laugh!

Elle and I got matching bathing suits, but we weren't in the mood to take a picture. Mom and Auntie Tara thought it was hysterical! Maybe next time we'll smile for the camera... no promises though.

I love my best friend Elle and Auntie Tara!

Dennis came over to visit me... I really like it when he holds me!

Hanging out with Uncle Pat!

Oh yea, I almost forgot... I rolled over for the first time from my belly to my back on July 3. I did it two times!
oh I LOVE those pictures! you have to send me the ones of us laughing and the one of me and the girls! I LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDelete