Sleeping through the night!!

So, last week was a little rough... somehow I caught croup which is a bad cough and my voice sounded awful. But, this week has been a lot better!
Little by little I've been going longer through the night and two days ago I finally slept through the entire night! YEAH!!!
Freda gave me this adorable tutu!
My mom can't wait to get professional pictures of me taken in it.

Look how high I can hold my head up now!
I love tummy time!
I also like looking at myself in the mirror.
Eating is another favorite thing I do all the time, I now weigh 11.5!

We went on a walk with my good friend Charlie and his mom Stefanie. It was so fun!
How cute is he!!
My mom loves me so much and can't stop taking pictures of me. She keeps telling me I'm growing too fast and to slow down, but I don't know how to do that.

2 comments:

  1. Go London!! How nice of you to sleep through the night!!! We can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh london you are so beautiful! we miss you so much and can't wait to see you in september! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete