So much FUN!

We had such a blast with Tara, Bryce and Elle in town, but the days went by way too fast! We love you guys and can't wait to see you again real soon!
Zoo Day!Check out that panda!
I'm so happy Mims was able to join us on my first visit to the zoo!
The Guys!
Gavin and the Orangutang
Gavin is so good with London.Gavin and the giant lizard!

We went over to Mark and Liz's for a BBQ. It was so fun seeing all the girls together!
Elizabeth was a little protective of Grandma.
Elle had so much fun on Elizabeth's pony!
I love my Grandpa Mark!
Elizabeth is doing the "Ms. Fussy Pants" face.
Elle loves Uncle Bill!
Us with the girls!
The girls... ready to go!"Check out all that sand mom!"
How adorable is little Elle!!
Grandma Liz is so much fun!
I love my Auntie Tara!
"My hand tastes really good."
We are so sad our best friends went home. Can't wait to see them next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment