My First time to Lake Almanor

Mom, Bella and I went to Almanor for two weeks. It was so much fun, but we missed Daddy a lot!!
I was such a good traveler!
Waiting for the boat with Mims, Bella and Mom.

Bella liked her new green ball!
I still love looking at myself in the mirror and rolling over!
I met Aunt Linda for the first time.
I started putting everything in my mouth!
I fell right to sleep on the boat.

This is one of the deer we saw on a walk... all the others ran away. Bella wanted to play with them, but they clearly didn't want to.I liked spending time with my Aunt Dana!
Riding in the boat is so fun and I loved watching Kelsi ski!
I wouldn't let go of Auntie Kelsi's finger.

I love my Mims... it was so fun swinging on the swing with her!

Every time I went on the boat I passed out, but I didn't like it when the boat stopped.

I'm such a big girl now! I started sitting up by myself, but I still fall over every once in a while.
I love hanging out with my Granddaddy!
Bella loved playing frisbee!
My Auntie Katie is so fun!
I get so mad when my mom takes my favorite stuffed animal away... this is my mean face. Thank goodness I don't get mad often.

Bella relaxing!
The entire crew except Granddaddy (he left a day early).
I changed a lot while in Lake Almanor. I talk way more and sometimes I even tell stories. Hopefully Daddy can come with us next year!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! looks like you guys had a blast! can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete