This summer has been so much fun... I'm such a lucky girl!

I am talking all the time now!

My Uncle Wes came home for a couple weeks! It was a blast hanging out with him. I love him soooo much!!

Reading is one of my new favorite things to do!

I have so much fun hanging out with my friend Charlie!

Granddaddy, Mims, Uncle Wes, My Parents and I went to Balboa Park to hear Captain 'Sully' speak. It was fun while I was awake then I crashed!

When I woke up we were at the beach!


We spent the day with Tutu, so fun!

I started sitting in my 'bebe pod' chair and I love it!!

It's soooo cool!!

Riley, Mason and Aunt Freda came over to play... it was a blast! Riley was trying to show me how to work everything. I don't really get it yet, but I will real soon!!

Well, we're going to go pack now for Alaska. So exciting!!
ohh sooo excited for you to get here!! love you guys!!!
ReplyDelete