We have been having so much fun lately... playing all the time and growing up faster than my mom would like, but loving every minute of it!
Auntie Freda and 'The Boys' got me this fun farm that goes on the fridge... I am having so much fun playing with it. It's become an everyday activity while mom is cooking dinner because I'm too fast for her to watch now so she has to keep a close watch on me at all times or I get into trouble. HeHe!! :)
Mom had just asked me where Bella was and I looked at her like she was crazy, then pointed at Bella (who was sitting right next to me) and said "Bella."
Hanging out with Auntie Catherine. I wouldn't stay still for mom to take a picture... too much to do and so little time!
I figured out how to use a straw and now that's all I want to drink out of. (Who knew how entertaining a straw could be!?!)
Hanging out with Cousin Elizabeth a couple days ago and she wanted to ride in my stroller with me. I wasn't so sure about the idea, but Elizabeth got a kick out of it.
"Here Bella, is this what you want?"
While visiting Gran Fran the chickens were out, but I scared them away. So I stood here waiting for them to come back and yelling for them about every two seconds. Don't worry we finally found them and Gran Fran let me help put them back into their coop.




soo cute! looks like you have been busy london can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete