Wild Animal Park

Sporting my 'Stunner Shades'
This weekend my parents and I went to the Wild Animal Park. It was my first time and it was so much fun! We didn't stay long, but we did manage to see some animals and even watch the bird show. Can't wait to go back soon!
Watching the flamingos.... I kept calling them 'du' (which means duck).
"Look at that Dad!"
Still looking at all the fun animals
Can you see us?? Mom and I went into the petting zoo... it was so great to see the animals up close.

Oh yea, and Auntie Christina and Uncle Kyle came down for Uncle C.K. and Auntie Laura's Engagement party. So fun to see them and can't wait to see them again soon!! I'm getting a tooth so I wouldn't take my hands out of my mouth (not so cute for picture taking).







1 comment:

  1. OH SOO FUN! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THANKSGIVING! WISH WE WERE THERE WITH YOU NOW! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete