Beach Time!


Mom and I have been going to the beach throughout the summer. I love it!! Here are a couple pics from the last couple times we went.
Sharing my shovel with Dillon
Playing with Charlie and Dillon
Uncle Wes made sandcastles for me, but we knocked them down before mom took a picture.Update: London is growing up so fast it's incredible! She says a lot more now, so much that I can actually understand her. She knows all the animal sounds and loves to show you how birds fly; bunnies and kangaroos 'hop;' and frogs 'splash' in the pond. She tries to Jump and it's the funniest thing ever because she jumps like me (barely getting off the ground). Bill thinks it's funnier than I do, but you can't help but laugh. I'm loving motherhood more and more each day and Bill is the best dad ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment