We went to the Zoo last weekend to see Auntie Kelsi perform and then to catch up with my Dad's side of the family to watch the animals and symphony. I know what you're thinking... a symphony for a 1.5 year old, it was actually a lot of fun because it was a family event, geared towards kids.
Everyone got there after Kelsi's show and Grandpa took me straight away to the petting zoo. I was saying all the noises, but didn't really want to pet any of them.

They took our picture for the paper so look for us in the Zoo News if you get it. It was such a fun day... thank you Grandma and Grandpa for taking all of us!!


london is getting so big. She isn't supposed to grow when I am away:):) SHe is soo beautiful! as is your cute little family! We love you guys so much. I love all the fun you are having this summer... but I must admit it makes me jealous that I am not there doing it all with you! LOVE you guys so much and can't wait to see you in November. Give London kisses from her auntie who loves her very very much!
ReplyDelete