
We have been having so much fun lately... this is when we (mommy, daddy and I) went bike riding with Auntie Laura and Uncle CK down at the beach and we stopped for lunch in P.B. I talk about that day every day... it was so much fun having Laura and CK with us. Can't wait to go again soon!

Mommy took me to Sea World and we discovered a new exhibit that we had never seen before with polar bears, beluga whales and a HUGE walrus... it was so cool!

We were in there for a while checking everything out! See the polar bears walking around?

I'm still enjoying gymnastics every week. I can now do a somersault all by myself!

Jumping on the 'baby' trampoline. I can get off the ground with both feet now.

Handstand... I can hold it for 10 seconds now!

Balance Beam

Craft Day at Mia's house... we made frames for our daddy's for Valentines day!


Dressing up Bella... I know she looks miserable, but she really does like it. :)


I'm having a blast at dance too every week and making some new friends. Ms. Wendy my teacher is 'very nice,' I give her a hug every week after class.

My friend Mia joined the class too, so fun!

Checking out my outfit before we leave... I'm really into picking out what to wear now all by myself. Then I look in the mirror and say, 'Look Mommy... Oh Cute!'

Cheese!

It has been so beautiful lately so we have been spending a lot of time at the beach on the weekends. I love the weekends when Daddy gets to hang out with us.

We found pretty shells and rocks we picked up on our walk, but we left them at the beach so we could pick them up again next time we go.

Update: London is so much fun and I love being a mom more and more each day. She definitely knows what she wants and is testing me all the time, but she is a good girl most of the time. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl. She can now count to 10 and loves to cook anything in her kitchen and feed her baby dolls or stuffed animals. Her new favorite besides her baby dolls are Mickey and Minnie... I gave in and allow her to watch 15 min almost every morning when I do her hair. I figure she is learning because they do different shapes and problem solving every show. Other than that we are just enjoying every minute we get with her. Oh and one more thing... she has been sleeping a lot lately because she is getting her last few teeth in which are very painful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment