
Cousin Elizabeth, Aunt Jamie, Mommy and I went to Pretend City. It is such a fun place to be... it's a city just for us kids! I went once before with Mom and Dad, but this time was so much more fun because Elizabeth was with me and I knew what to do this time!

Here we are filling up our car with gas.

Story time

I sure did love going across this bridge.

Gardening


Playing in the little house.

There was a stage to perform and dance on... I loved it, but Elizabeth was a little shy.


Driving the fire truck together

Then Elizabeth took over and I held on... so fun!

We went to lunch at Red Robbin after and it was yummy! Then we rode the carousel, but we couldn't get any pictures because I was pretty nervous. We had such a fun day and hopefully we can go back again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment