We went to Legoland to celebrate my actual birthday and it was a blast! Lucy, Mia, and Charlie came with their mommies and Nanan came too!! I love my Nanan! "Look at that Nanan!" We went on the airplane ride. It was fun, but Mia and I got a little scared so Mommy held our hands. Lucy and her Mommy. Waiting in line for the boat ride. The only picture we were all looking at the camera, but of course not smiling. Charlie and Stefanie The boat ride was so much fun! I rode with NananAnd mommy went with Mia 'cause Mia's mommy had to feed her baby brother, Ryder.Play time on the playground!Then we went on the train ride! We took up the entire train... so fun! Playing again! What a GREAT day! Thank you Nanan for taking us all, we had a blast!! Oh, I almost forgot... after everyone went home, Nanan and I went through the aquarium. So cool! That night Mom let me choose what I wanted for dinner and of course I asked for Macaroni and Cheese, Milk and tomatoes... Yummy!! After dinner I got a chocolate cupcake and mom and dad sang 'happy birthday' to me.
Can you tell I liked it? Well, I'm 2 now... can you believe it?
No comments:
Post a Comment