I had a small little party with my closest friends to celebrate my birthday. It was a lot of fun! Lucy and Mia came! We really liked playing with the Minnie balloon. Cousin Elizabeth came too! Playing golf. Lucy's little brother Henry... isn't he adorable!?! Auntie Laura and Uncle CK Jumping on my new trampoline from Nanan and Gack... it was and still is a big hit! I can jump really high! Talking to Mia about something. Uncle Steve and Auntie Catherine
I had a blast bowling with Auntie Linny! Uncle CK joined in too... I have the biggest crush on him! Eating lunch on my new picnic table from Grandma Liz and G-Pa. How cute is Mia with her ears on!?! Mommy and Auntie Catherine Henry is one happy boy with all the girls in the mini ball pit. Aunt Jamie and Uncle Jon It was so much fun opening presents, especially with Mia and Lucy helping me. I had to read every card.I love my Daddy! Uncle Steve and Auntie Linny How cool is this? I loved it when everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to me and I even blew out my candle all by myself! I was very proud of myself. The cupcake was yummy and everyone else thought so too!How awesome is this? Lucy was so silly!Chris came by after and had a cupcake too.
My Mom and Dad
What a fun day... can't believe I'm a few days away from being 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment