Happy Easter!


We went to the desert for Easter weekend and it was so much fun!
We went fishing on Saturday and caught 2 fish! It was my first time fishing and I liked it, but being patient was the hard part.


Saturday night we went to a BBQ and there was an awesome band so we danced the night away... so much fun!
Before we went to the desert we went over to Grandma Liz's house to decorate eggs... it was a blast!

We also decorated them in the desert... I helped Nanan cook them.
Tutu came by to help too!
Easter day was way too much fun... the Easter bunny came and hid all the eggs I left out for him and he left me a basket. Then we went to the club and went on another Easter egg hunt with a bunch of other kids. Here Nanan and I are before the hunt started.
Waiting...
Hunting for eggs!
What fun!
The Easter bunny came by after the hunt!
I really, really liked him!
There were pony rides too!

Brunch with Tutu and Papa was fun too... I ate soooo much!


I love riding in the golf cart!
Well, we had such a wonderful Easter weekend... looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment