
Mom and I went to Sea World with Aunt Catherine, Eve and TT. We had a blast! And we even got a private tour with the flamingos. It was sooo cool!


Here we are walking the flamingos back to their home.


I was so brave petting the flamingo and this picture is showing their softest spot (that's what the lady told us).

Me and the girls!

I saw Shivers, the polar bear, I really like him!


This wall was super cold... we were in the polar bear cave.

This wall was super cold... burr.

It was such a fun day and can't wait to hang out with Aunt Catherine and the girls again real soon!
P.S. I know my ABC's now... YEAH!!
Update: London can recognize the majority of the alphabet. One of her favorite games to play is for me to tell her a letter to find on the fridge and then she brings it to me... she gets such a kick out of it because I freak out by jumping up and down and clapping when it's right, which is more than not these days. It's so fun to see her so proud of herself! She still loves to read and has memorized several of her favorite books. I can't believe our little girl is growing up so fast... she is such a toddler!
No comments:
Post a Comment