March Madness!


This month has been so busy... here are some pictures mom was able to get of all the action. These first ones are of me and my friend Lucy... we went to the childrens museum together and had a blast!

We were running all over the place!

There was a fun dress up area.
Mommy and I went to the Wild Animal Park with my friend Riggs and his mommy too. It was really hot (98 degrees), but we had so much fun seeing all the animals and going on the tram!
Riggs was so sweet to me and is such a great role model of how to behave! He always listens to his mommy... my mom was really impressed!!
We really liked this gorilla... I especially liked the baby on her back.
Riggs put his hat on her... it was so funny!
Watching the flamingos.
and the ducks!
Lucy and I played at the park running and dancing!

I went to the YMCA with Charlie for gym and it was a blast. They had all the stuff we do at gymnastics and more... Mommy and I were sweating like crazy after the hour.

Still taking dance on Fridays and Ms. Wendy is now teaching us how to do a sache.
Hung out with Uncle Wes... I love him so much!!

Update: London is doing great and growing faster than I would like. We are having so much fun together and looking forward to the summer! Gack is recovering slowly but surely from his hip surgery and Grandma Liz is also recovering from her neck surgery. We are all so thankful that both of their surgeries went well and they are safely home.













No comments:

Post a Comment