Uncle Wes Came to Visit and I started doing a couple new things!


I love my Uncle Wes soooo much!! We had so much fun when he was here last week. Can't wait to see him again soon!
I love to read! Anytime I can (which is at least once a day) I crawl over to my bookshelf and pull out a book (or many) to start reading. I either start talking in a really low voice or really high voice, my mom calls it my reading voice, and I'm told it's hilarious.
I point to every picture and try to tell mom what it is. If mom asks me to point to something I usually know where it is and I get super excited and so proud of myself.

I also like to read magazines.
It's such hard work to push my bear around in the laundry basket, but someone has got to do it.
This is the bus Grandma Liz gave me and my mom taught me how to push it around and make the 'vroom' sound. So FUN!

Auntie Jamie, Uncle Jon and Elizabeth gave me this duck for Easter and I love her... I named her 'Daisy Duck."

"Okay Dad, that's enough with the camera... it's time to play!"

1 comment:

  1. that picture of wes and her is priceless! a framer for sure! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete